Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Beat Condia on StarStreet.com

I Beat Condia. Whooop!
Since I first started playing daily fantasy sports I have know the name Condia. A mystery man (or woman?), a daily fantasy wizard, a legend who plays and wins a ridiculous amount of games and money each week.

So when I discovered that one of my StarStreet.com games ( a three person winner takes all match) had me facing the living legend I felt gut churning excitement and panic. Could I beat him. If I did would I win more than the $3 I would add to my wallet. The answers as it turned out were yes.

I Want One.
The game was close and it took my best lineup of the week to beat him. And it wasn't by much. Just under 7 points separated Condia and I. My Tony Gonzalez call hurt me, while my Andrew Luck call won me the day. Condia hit double digits across the board, which gives us all a hint at his strategy. Consistency with upside. He ignore names, doesn't listen to the hype and goes with facts and precognition. Or maybe he has that Sports Almanac from Back to the Future.

 In the big picture it means nothing, especially I am sure to Condia. Yet, for a small moment I got to feel like I could hang with the big boys of daily fantasy. Now if I just had Condia's bankroll.

Think You Can Beat Me? Or Condia? Try Your Hand at These Daily Fantasy Websites.

Play on Fanduel.com Now : Play on DraftKings.com Now :
Play on DraftStreet.com Now : Play on StarStreet.com

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Photos Courtesy of Universal Pictures


Chris Carney lives an avid fantasy life with "imaginary" friends named Brees, Peterson and Megatron. He writes about (and thoroughly enjoys) fantasy sports, Las Vegas and beer.

He's been published in Las Vegas Magazine, Inside Orlando Magazine, Nevada Magazine, About.com, AOL Travel, and Hard Rock Magazine.

 He is here to share his adventures, give advice and  tips and help you maximize your fun and profit on daily fantasy sites.  

______________________________________________________________________________ Legal Disclaimer: Daily Fantasy Plays makes predictions based on available information. Use these projections at your own risk. Read up, research and play wisely. Daily Fantasy Plays is not responsible for your Daily Fantasy League losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fanduel bar